Dear Clients & Friends:
We hope this email find you and your loved ones safe and healthy. The health and safety of our clients, staff, friends and business partners is very important to us. Due to the current COVID-19 situation this means going about things in new ways.
During the “SHELTER IN PLACE” order issued today by Governor J.B. Pritzker, our staff will be working from home starting March 21. I will be in the office, as needed.
We would like to remind our clients of all the ways we have to communicate and exchange information and are encouraging our clients to use the technology we have in place that will be make it safer for everyone. The following options are available:
- You may use our new client portal. Current clients should have been mailed an invitation about a month ago, however, if you have not already registered kindly let us know and we can resend the invitation.
- You may use our secure Citrix ShareFile link
- Clients can schedule conference calls with us by contacting our office or by email. We are discouraging in person meetings currently. We are offering virtual meetings using WebEx and Zoom as options
- Lockbox drop off outside our office
- Fax documents at (630)-922-8666
As most of you know, we are very much a relationship firm and want to continue to preserve our positive client experiences while adopting the above technology tools. We are lucky to already have all the pieces in place to be able to offer the same high level of professional service you have come to expect.
Please email or call us at 630-922-8600. We appreciate your business, your cooperation, and your patience during these times.
Please also note that the IRS has extended the due date of returns due April 15 to July 15. All taxpayers and businesses will have this additional time to file and make payments without interest or penalties.
Stay Safe and Stay Strong!
Roger S. Chawla, CPA